Social Media User Agreement
The following User Agreement governs all official Clear2Connect Coalition accounts on social media platforms and websites, including, but not limited to, social networking pages, blogs and file sharing sites (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram).
Please read this Agreement carefully. This Agreement may be modified at any time. Your participation on any of the social media accounts constitutes your agreement to comply with these rules and any future revisions. If you cannot follow these rules, please do not participate. Your failure to follow these rules may result in suspension or termination of your access to the social media accounts, without notice.
Official Sources of Information
The Clear2Connect Coalition may post links to official government information or statements on its social media accounts. However, the Clear2Connect Coalition should not be considered a primary source for this information.
Comments by Others are Not Endorsed
The Clear2Connect Coalition does not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify or agree with the comments, opinions or statements posted on its social media accounts. Any online information or material, including advice and opinions, are the views and responsibility of those making the comments.
The Right to Report Threatening Comments
The Clear2Connect Coalition reserves the right to report any comments that imply harm or imminent danger to yourself or others. By submitting or posting a comment, you accept that the Clear2Connect Coalition has the right to contact the appropriate authorities to report any suspicious activities, threats or behaviors.
Comments Submitted on Social Media Accounts
The Clear2Connect Coalition reserves the right to review, edit, move or delete any material submitted as a comment on its social media accounts.
While we encourage submissions from all viewpoints, we ask that all participants agree to the following Terms of Participation:
- Please post only questions or comments directly related and relevant to the Clear2Connect Coalition and the topics discussed.
- Refrain from posting questions that contain threats, obscenities and any other material that would violate the law if published, such as abusive, defamatory or sexually explicit material.
- Submissions containing the following will be deleted:
- Obscene or threatening language or discrimination (hate speech) based on race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, age or disability;
- Commercial services or products;
- Any personal or sensitive information (phone numbers, email or postal addresses);
- Any endorsement of religious beliefs/practices or political parties, candidates or groups;
The Clear2Connect Coalition reserves the right to remove any URLs that pose or appear to pose a security threat to the site. Users are advised to click on links posted by other users at their own risk.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by the Clear2Connect Coalition.