From The Hill, the World Institute on Disability shined a spotlight on concerns about the Federal Communications Commission’s conditional approval of automatic speech recognition-only options for captioned telephone services. The article highlighting letters written to FCC Chairman Pai by Representatives Jim Langevin (D-R.I.) and Don Young (R-Alaska), co-chairs of the Bipartisan Disabilities Caucus, and Senators Jon Tester (D-Montana) and Jerry Moran (R-Kansas).
- NAPS: Helping People With Hearing Loss Connect
- Celebrating 30 Years of Communication Access: Why Automatic Speech Recognition is Not Yet a Measure of Success
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Wounded Warrior Project
- The Hill: As ADA anniversary nears, lawmakers express concern about changes to captioned telephone service
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations