From The Hill, the World Institute on Disability shined a spotlight on concerns about the Federal Communications Commission’s conditional approval of automatic speech recognition-only options for captioned telephone services. The article highlighting letters written to FCC Chairman Pai by Representatives Jim Langevin (D-R.I.) and Don Young (R-Alaska), co-chairs of the Bipartisan Disabilities Caucus, and Senators Jon Tester (D-Montana) and Jerry Moran (R-Kansas).
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Wounded Warrior Project
- From The Hill: As ADA anniversary nears, lawmakers express concern about changes to captioned telephone service
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations
- Representatives Langevin (D-RI) and Young (R-AK) send letter to FCC Chairman Pai
- Senators Moran (R-KS) and Tester (D-MT) send letter to FCC Chairman Pai