Join the Clear2Connect Coalition
Is your organization committed to ensuring Americans with hearing loss can access the technology they need to communicate?
If so, we invite you to join the Clear2Connect Coalition.
Membership in the Clear2Connect Coalition provides access to a collaborative community of organizations working to educate the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) policymakers and members of Congress about key issues, including:
- The urgency of implementing rigorous quality metrics and standards for automatic speech recognition (ASR) technology used to provide Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service (IP CTS).
- The impact inaccurate captions can have on the hundreds of thousands of Americans who rely on captioned telephone service every day to communicate with family, friends and others, including health care professionals and emergency responders.
Member benefits include:
· Updates on notable policy developments related to telecommunications services for Americans with hearing loss.
· Opportunities to participate in periodic meetings to discuss telecommunications accessibility and advocacy.
· Access to a community of like-minded organizations committed to advocating for accessible telecommunications services for all.