Connect With Clear2Connect
Interested in joining the Clear2Connect Coalition?
We are a collaborative community of more than 30 disability advocacy groups and Veterans Service Organizations who educate and urge policymakers to put quality metrics and standards in place that improve the accessibility, availability, accuracy, and quality of communication technology. Deaf and hard of hearing Americans have a right to equitable communication—it is foundational to ensuring their health and safety.
Members have access to:
- A powerful network of organizations, subject matter experts, and committed partners.
- A platform to amplify key priorities, generate support, and elevate efforts.
- Updates on notable policy developments.
- Educational opportunities to build capacity.
- Invitations to engage with federal policymakers.
- Insights into emerging trends and best practices.
- Ready-to-share resources, research, publications, and information.
- Opportunities to contribute to meaningful change.
Connect with us to learn about becoming a Clear2Connect Coalition member.