We are honored to announce the Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) is now a member of the Clear2Connect Coalition. WWP is a nonprofit organization that works to provide support for veterans with disabilities through a variety of veteran programs and services at no cost. Together, Clear2Connect and WWP will advocate for veterans with disabilities to have access to accurate captioned telephone services.
- The Importance of Captioned Telephone Service
- NAPS: Helping People With Hearing Loss Connect
- Celebrating 30 Years of Communication Access: Why Automatic Speech Recognition is Not Yet a Measure of Success
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Wounded Warrior Project
- The Hill: As ADA anniversary nears, lawmakers express concern about changes to captioned telephone service