We are excited to announce the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations (NAVSO) is now a member of the Clear2Connect Coalition. NAVSO is a nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming the veteran services marketplace to improve the lives of veterans and military families. Their work includes educational programing, direct consultation, hosting summits, commissioning research, sharing democratized data resources, and facilitating the evaluation of meaningful services. Together with NAVSO, we will continue our to advocate for service members and their families to have access to accurate captioned telephone services.
- NAPS: Helping People With Hearing Loss Connect
- Celebrating 30 Years of Communication Access: Why Automatic Speech Recognition is Not Yet a Measure of Success
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Wounded Warrior Project
- The Hill: As ADA anniversary nears, lawmakers express concern about changes to captioned telephone service
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations