The Coalition strongly suggests that granting the request to freeze the IP CTS compensation rate would be in the public interest, both for the sake of convenience and necessity.
- Sen. Tom Harkin for The Hill: FCC needs to help services for the deaf catch up to videoconferencing tech
- Clear2Connect Welcomes Luke’s Wings
- Supporting Mental Health of Veterans in Response to Crisis in Afghanistan
- Clear2Connect Files Comments Concerning Request for Freeze of IP CTS Compensation Level
- Clear2Connect Welcomes Disability Rights Advocates