We are honored to announce the National Military Family Association (NMFA) is now a member of the Clear2Connect Coalition. The NMFA is a nonprofit organization devoted to strengthening military families by providing spouses with helpful resources, scholarships, and more. Together, we will advocate for service members and their families to have access to accurate captioned telephone services. Click here to read NMFA’s announcement about joining the Coalition.
- Clear2Connect Coalition Strongly Opposes FCC Decision to Certify IP Captioned Telephone Service Using Only Automatic Speech Recognition
- Clear2Connect Coalition Members Meet Virtually with Advisors to FCC Commissioners
- Clear2Connect Coalition Welcomes the National Military Family Association as a New Member
- Clear2Connect Coalition Members Participate in National Disability Institute’s Coronavirus Listening Sessions
- FCC Disability Advisory Committee (DAC) Meeting on February 26, 2020