We are honored to announce the National Military Family Association (NMFA) is now a member of the Clear2Connect Coalition. The NMFA is a nonprofit organization devoted to strengthening military families by providing spouses with helpful resources, scholarships, and more. Together, we will advocate for service members and their families to have access to accurate captioned telephone services. Click here to read NMFA’s announcement about joining the Coalition.
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Wounded Warrior Project
- From The Hill: As ADA anniversary nears, lawmakers express concern about changes to captioned telephone service
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the National Association of Veteran-Serving Organizations
- Representatives Langevin (D-RI) and Young (R-AK) send letter to FCC Chairman Pai
- Senators Moran (R-KS) and Tester (D-MT) send letter to FCC Chairman Pai