The Coalition is pleased to submit these comments in response to the Federal Communications Commission’s (“FCC” or “the Commission”) September 30, 2020 Further Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (“FNPRM”) regarding “robust, efficient, objective, and quantifiable measurement of the quality of service” for providers of Internet Protocol Captioned Telephone Service (“IP CTS”). We were delighted to learn that Acting Chairwoman Rosenworcel recently told the Commission staff, “We have work to do to ensure that our functional equivalency policies live up to our responsibilities under the Americans with Disabilities Act.” The Coalition agrees and appreciates this opportunity to engage with the Commission on the important issues in this proceeding.
- Clear2Connect Welcomes the Modern Military Association of America
- Veterans Affairs: Free captioned telephone service for those with hearing loss
- Clear2Connect Coalition Files Comments with the FCC Regarding Robust, Efficient, Objective, and Quantifiable Measurement of the Quality of Service of IP CTS
- Clear2Connect Coalition Welcomes SemperK9 Assistance Dogs
- Clear2Connect Welcomes The Air Force Sergeants Association